We are committed to providing individualized early intervention services for young children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their families who live in the North Okanagan. Plans are developed for each child based on their unique strengths and needs.
What can we provide?
- Development of an individualized plan of intervention
- Up to 10 hours per week of behaviour intervention that incorporates a variety of strategies to facilitate skill acquisition, generalization & maintenance
- Up to 4 hours a month of OT consultation
- Up to 4 hours a month of S-LP services
- Interdisciplinary team meetings to review service plan
- Transition planning into kindergarten.
- Autism Speaks
- Social Thinking
- Autism Community Training (ACT-BC)
- Provincial Outreach Program for Autism Spectrum Disorders (POPARD)
- Autism Internet Modules
- A Parent’s Handbook: Your Guide to Autism Programs, a BC Ministry of Children and Family Development publication.